Friday 9 October 2015

The Roaring Twenties....


So this topic was inspired by Joey Wells, one of the plastic cup boys at Kevin Hart's show I attended last night. With so much humour he said, if your in your Twenties make some noise. And the noise was enormous, from every corner of the hall I heard people scream on top of their voices. And he said you guys are the luckiest people in this place. My heart starts to race thinking we are going to get a thanks for coming package.........lol. And he said this is the best time of your life. I was still trying to understand that. He said this is the peak of your lives, the most useful and fun times of your life. The most energetic and most likely the time you will be most healthy in your life. And he goes on and on to make jokes about it. I sat there, being in my twenties made me realize this was the best time of my life, with a huge smile on my face, I made a decision to stay happy. Your twenties are probably the only time to make mistakes that can easily be corrected, a time being spontaneous never really goes wrong, a time you can eat anything and get away with it. I realized how important my twenties were and that it was a one off and decided to enjoy it and be happy no matter the odds. Why spend your twenties unhappy? your never going to get a change to be in your twenties again, this is a time to live your  life and explore. Try new things, go to new places, do something you have never done before. In my early twenties, I was adventurous, energetic, spontaneous, a few years down the line, I was a different person because the movie called "The Roaring Twenties" was gradually coming to an end. A wise man once said " Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed in the things you didn't do, than the things you did do". Dare to dream, dare to explore, dare to discover. No other time in your life will be like your twenties, make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment