Sunday 4 October 2015

How romantic do you want your proposal?

Am sure most of you have seen this romantic proposal from the footballer John Ogu to his lady on the pitch. This is so romantic, like seriously things like this just make me wanna cry......lol. People are going all the way for marriage proposals these days. I have seen and heard about a lot of romantic  proposals and some of them are just mind blowing. Oh well some say they want an over and beyond proposal, some say they want it really quiet and all. For me I think I just want to wake up with the rock on my finger......hehehhehehe. How romantic do you want your proposal to be? Between I heard yoruba guys have a Phd is romantic proposals.....lol......how true?

4 comments:

  1. Just want something private with a camera capturing all the moments😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. D only proposal i know is a contract proposal...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. D only proposal i know is a contract proposal...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abeg anyhow dey want to do the thing no wahala. They should just bring it already mbok!!!!

    ReplyDelete