Saturday 10 October 2015

Ten things you should do before you die

Thinking of the fact that there's no return ticket to this world when your gone. I encourage everyone to enjoy it will it lasts. Do something new and go some place new. Draw up a list of things you want to do before you die. Don't just leave them in your imagination, but it down on paper, trust me when you do, they become more real. I have a couple of suggestions. Ten things you should do before you die.

1. Live happily ever after: You don't want to die without finding the man or woman of your dreams, trust me.

2. Attend a music concert: Never been to one before, but I know how fun this can be. Put that on your bucket list and make sure you go for one before you die. One of my dreams is to attend Beyonce's music concert before I die.

3. Go on an African Safari: I went to the zoo once when I was a kid and it was awesome. The Safari is beautiful and I recommend you go on one

4. Go Sky Diving: If you have the guts to do this, am sure it will be so much fun......lol

5. Live in a different country: I think this is something you want to do before you die. Even for a short while is perfect, explore a different culture, make new friends, eat new foods and take advantage of the opportunity that comes with diversity.

6. Attend the World Cup: Am definitely going to do this......you should too


7. Prepare a package for the homeless : This is something you want to make a lifestyle, not a one off. This is a very fulfilling experience
8. Swim with a Dolphin: Dolphins are highly social animals and am sure you will have lots of fun chilling with them


9. Go on a Cruise: You don't wanna die without doing this.......




10. Ride a Gondola in Venice Italy : I was a little bit biased about this one, because its one of my dream honey moon destination place




1 comment:

  1. Would all eventually apart from sky diving. Scary stuff

    ReplyDelete