Thursday 26 November 2015

May your Friday sparkle...


Dear Friday, where the hell have you been? Its been a long ass week and I have been wondering if your ever going to show up. You feel so distant most times and it really hurts you take so much time to show up; the good thing is you always show up, at least its better late than never. I have decide to put the long wait behind me and give you a very warm welcome. Now am really curious about what you have for me, but but before you show up and start bossing me around, let me first give you a heads up on my expectations, just in case you have time to make changes. First of all I want to wear a big smile when I see you, that means you have to show up looking right, no bad weather and things like that, yea! Cool. Secondly I have a lot planned out for you, like black Friday shopping, but your allowed to tag along and please try not to disrupt my day; No unpleasant surprises, its my first black Friday ever so try not to mess things up. Thirdly I have one thing on my list, I really want to get, so try and make it available at a very good deal. To be specific I want a canon digital camera, to enable me start my picture album. Finally, this one is really important, help me stay within my budget, Please...Biko...in any language you understand. You know that saying "Money looks better in the bank than on your feet'. So afterwards you can let me in on your own plans, OK? This cant be too much to ask for. Am counting on you
Regards,
Me
P.S Just to wish you a wonderful Friday, may it sparkle as much as you want





No comments:

Post a Comment