Thursday 31 December 2015

Happy New Year......



Happy New Year guys......its been a while since I wrote, but am so glad to be crossing into 2016 with you. I just want to say thank God we all had a smooth transition into 2016. Its been a great year, maybe not so much for my Country Nigeria but I am still thankful and off cos hopeful. Early this year I believe goals were set and Congratulations if those goals were accomplished....E no easy. And if those goals are not yet accomplished, pray, work hard and remain hopeful. Also its a time to step back and reflect on the past year and be grateful for all the good things that happened in 2015 and also try to figure out what happened with things that went wrong, not to dwell on them but to use them as a guide and to make sure they don't happen again.. Albert Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Its important to be flexible and change things up instead of doing the same old thing. New year resolutions are great if you make them and can keep them, but sincerely I think things you don't make a lifestyle can hardly be maintained. But if you make values that guide and help you develop a clearer sense of what's most important to you in life, that you can make a lifestyle. I came up with a few tenets that may or may not apply to you.. but if you can relate with any of them, be my guest;

  • I recommend you read every single thing you can lay your hands on, there are lots of cheap knowledge and information out there.
  • Be yourself; everyone else is taken. Be comfortable in your own skin.
  • Do not sleep with everybody you meet; Its a small world.
  • Do not follow the crowd; ask questions.
  • And finally; Its never greener on the other side.
As we step into the New Year, I wish you Life, Love, Happiness, Travel and Adventure.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment